FrSky’s Long Range product line expands with a whole new line of R9 Series antennas for receivers and modules. These antennas are tested in-house and proven to be superior in performance. A new R9 receiver will join the family, the R9 Stab Receiver with built-in 3-axis stabilization. In addition to the new products, the R9 Series of receivers and modules will get a firmware update. This update will expand the frequency operating range and allow telemetry and 16 channels available at all power levels.
2. FrSky R9 Stab receiver main features
● Built-in 3-axis gyroscope module
● Built-in 3-axis accelerometer module
● UART reserved
● SBUS output
● Two Detachable Ipex1 connector antenna
● Low latency and high precision
● S.Port enabled and supports telemetry data transmission
● Battery voltage detection
● With RSSI output
● Equipment protection with aluminum outer case
● Strong anti-interference performance
3. 900MHz Flex Firmware
R9M Working Frequency Band 915 – 928MHz / 860 – 873MHz
● Optional Power：10mW/100mW/500mW/1W
● Telemetry supported for all power levels
● 16 channels for all power levels
● Adaptive power for 1W only
R9M Lite Working Frequency Band 915 – 928MHz / 860 – 873MHz
● Telemetry supported
● 16 channels
To enable this function, please upgrade the firmware of your receiver, module and transmitter operating system (OpenTX 2.2.3), simultaneously.
*Note: Please use this firmware according to the RC regulation of local area.